- No more burnt fingers for you! This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
- Multi-size High-precision extruder nozzle: 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm
- Compliant all M6 thread 3D printer: The nozzles used M6 thread, same as MK8 MK7 UM2 CR10 etc.
- Special tools: special spanner and multi-function screwdriver can help you adjustment 3D Printer and change extruder nozzle more easy!
- Note: Screwdriver maybe rust, but No effect on use. Spanner only fit for E3D heat block (20*16mm and 16*16mm)
Details: No more burnt fingers for me!
This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
-------- Feedback by buyer
This is High-precision extruder nozzle produce by CNC.
High quality brass with M6 thread, compliant with all M6 thread 3D printer.
Special tools make you change extruder nozzle FAST, SAFE and EASY.
NOTICE: This spanner only for E3D heat blocks -(16*16mm & 20*16mm), it will not work with MK8 block (20*20mm)
HOW TO REPLACEMENT NOZZLE
Step 1:Turn on 3D Printer, set nozzle temperature to target (PLA: 80-220, ABS: 240-280).
Step 2:After heat done, use SPANNER to hold heat block, use Socket screwdriver to screw old nozzle out. old nozzle will be very hot, don't touch by hands!!!
Step 3:Put new nozzle to this socket screwdriver, spanner keep to hold heat block, screw nozzle in, must be tight and it is done.
Notice: NOZZLE and Heat Block on 3D printer need heat before take out, don\'t touch it by hands when printer is heading or close less than 10 mins.
0.2mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.3mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.4mm extruder nozzle * 2pcs
0.5mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.6mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.8mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
Simple spanner * 1pc
3 in 1 screwdriver(1 Handle with 2 Heads) * 1pc
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.8 x 0.7 inches