Color: Original Version
- Replaces stock LM8UU Bearing commonly used in many 3D Printers
- Fits Perfectly in 3D Printer Pillow Block. Please be aware of people who leave one star reviews, these only work if your rods are not bent. IF rods are bent, they lock up and don't work correctly. These do not need any lube or grease, they are self lubricating. The Drylin has the lubrication built in.
- High Quality Authentic Igus RJ4JP-01-08 Sold polymer Linear bearing
- Comes in Pack of 7 to replace X and Y axis
- Lubrication is built into the polymer, no need to use any oil or grease. These slowly release lubrication as they slide, and using additional lubrication will decrease the life and could cause performance issues.
Details: Pack of 7 High Quality RJ4JP-01-08 Sold polymer Linear bearing a direct replacement for the metal LM8UU bearing commonly used in many 3D Printers. Perfect replacment for the X and Y axis on 3D printers. Ideal for RepRap, Prusa, Mendel, etc. Product Specification: 8mm Inner diameter. 15mm Outer diameter. 24mm Length.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.0 x 0.6 inches