- Assembled mk8 extruder come with 4 print nozzles; Diameter: 0.4mm defaulted; 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm optional.
- It is compatible with most prusa i3 3d printers with some slight modifications when mounting it.
- Filament size: 1.75mm PLA/ABS or other 3d print materials. Flow rate of nozzle:max 100mm/s, support for high speed printing.
- Nema 17 high quality stepper motor with larger torque and less heat buildup.
- Special ceramic insulation cotton ensure the hotend can heat to a high temperature fast and stably.
Details: MYSWEETY mk8 extruder, come with assembled, support 1.75mm pla, abs, flexible tup, wood filaments and so on, widely used in prusa i3 3d printers, especially for Reprap, MakerBot, Anycubic, Hictop Mendel prusa i3 3d printers.
❥Make sure the maximum temperature is less than 280°C.
❥Thermistor sensor is risky demaged if it is fasten too tight.And please do not be panic if it is fallen out as arrived ,it is easy to reset.
❥Compatible with most prusa 3d printers with some slight modifications,if you would like to install on Anet A8,please cut the thumb bar of the extruder frame for carriage mounting.
Default extrusion nozzle: 0.4mm; 0.2/0.3/0.5mm optional
The material of Print: 1.75mm PLA/ABS/Wood/Flexible
Operating temperature Normal: 190-250 ℃
Throat: M6 X 30mm
The voltage of heating nozzle: 12V
Cartridge heater: 12V,40W, 1 meter lead
Thermistor: 100K NTC, 1 meter lead
Cooling fan: 12V 4010 fan
Stepper motor wire: 1 meter
The flow rate of Nozzle: about 24cc / h
Sports shaft speed: 40mm/s
Net weight: 450g
Stepper Motor: Nema 17 Stepper Motor, 4 Wires
Number of Phase: 2
Step Angle: 1.8 deg
Rate Voltage: 3.3V DC
Phase Resistance: 2.2ohms±10%（20℃）
Motor Torque:40Ncm/57.1 oz.in
Phase Inductance: 3.8mH±20%(1KHz)
1xMK8 Extruder(0.4mm nozzle)
1x0.2mm MK8 nozzle
1x0.3mm MK8 nozzle
1x0.5mm MK8 nozzle
1 x1 Meter stepper motor wire
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.7 x 3.2 inches