- Very useful silicone socks: will keep your heater block clean and free from burnt and blackened plastic. They don't just keep the block clean, but also keep heat inside the hotend and off your print.
- Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material our socks will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like co-polyesters and filled-composite materials that like to build up on nozzles.
- Helps to keep the hotend temperature extremely stable, particularly if you use high-airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print.
- Please Kindly Tips: the silicone socks just fit for 0.78"/20mm x 0.63"/ 16mm x 0.45"/ 11.5mm heater block, some printer's hotend is MK7,MK8 or MK9 heater block, if you can not confirm, measure your heater block first or feel free to email us, we will offer you some useful help.
- After Sales Guarantee: each one defective item can have the free replace or refund, need more help please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to service you.
Details: Aokin are professional 3D Printer Accessories manufacturer, focussing on every 3D Printer Parts, thank you for choosing us, if you have any good suggestion or need more help please feel free to email or QA us, we and our enginees will be happy to assist you.
we suggest highest safe temperature resistance is about 230℃-250℃/ 446℉-482℉
Size: 0.78"/20mm x 0.63"/ 16mm x 0.45"/ 11.5mm
3 x 3D Printer Heater Block Silicone Cover
Please Note: not includes Heater Block
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.8 x 0.7 inches