- Slide-in build plate allows printed objects to be easily removed
- 3.5-Inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation
- Sturdy, plastic alloy construction ensures stable prints
- Safe, non-heated build plate
- Wi-Fi, USB, flash drive and Cloud connectivity.Printing material: PLA only.
Legal Disclaimer: 90 days manufacturer warranty US authorized distributor
Publisher: ZHEJIANG FLASHFORGE 3D TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Release Date: 2017-02-28
Warranty: 90 days
Details: FlashForge is improving and doing the updates from time to time. To make sure you have the best experience with the 3d printer, please ALWAYS UPDATE FIRMWARE TO LATEST VERSION. You can do firmware update on the printer quickly. Here are the steps:
1. Turn on the printer and go to touch screen menu “Tools—Setting--WiFi”.
2. Enable WiFi by slipping the icon at top right corner. Printer will scan available wireless networks.
3. Select your own network and enter password to connect.
4. After successful WiFi connection, go to touch screen menu “Tools—Setting—Update” to update firmware to latest version.
If you need video instruction, please contact me and I will send you the link.
Meet the new kid on the block. the user-friendly, home-friendly, and wallet-friendly 3D printer from FlashForge is ready to play. Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new FlashForge Finder is the first choice for 3D printing novices and educators. Beginners benefit from the slide-in build plate, assisted bed-leveling, and intuitive color touchscreen. And parents and teachers appreciate its quiet and safe operation. The Finder uses only non-toxic PLA, and the heated components are safely encased. The creative world of 3D printing awaits, and the FlashForge Finder is here to show you the way.
What’s in the box?
Quick start guide
After-sales service card
Filament guide tube
Tool bag(Contains 2×Allen wrench, Wrench, Screwdriver, Unclogging pin tool, PTFE tube, Grease)
Finder 3D Printer
1 roll of 300g PLA filament, color randomly selected
Printing technology- FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Build volume: 140 L x 140 W x 140 H mm
Layer resolution: 100-400 microns, adjustable
Positioning precision: 11 microns on x and Y and 2.5 microns on Z Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame and body: plastic and alloy
Extruder quantity: one
Product dimension: 420 x 420 x 420 mm
Product weight: 16 kg
Software: FlashPrint(No USB stick is included in the package, users need to download from FlashForge official website http://www.flashforge.com/support-center/finder/)
File Type: STL, obj
Operating systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS x and Linux
Printing via Wi-Fi, USB cable，USB stick and Cloud
Language support: English/Chinese
Printing material: PLA only.
Support Contact Information
If you encounter any issues with your FlashForge purchase or have any questions, please contact the expert support team at email@example.com
Package Dimensions: 20.0 x 19.5 x 19.0 inches