Brand: Gizmo Dorks
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D printer filament vacuumed sealed with desiccant
- Extrusion nozzle temperature: 225 - 250 C; Recommended to use a heated build platform; Filament diameter - 2.85mm
- Net weight: 200 grams / Spool Diameter: 5.125" / Spool Width: 2" / Spool Hub Diameter: 1.5"
- ABS filament is compatible with various 3D printers such as the Monoprice Maker Select, Lulzbot, Flash Forge, and many more
- Color pack contains 4 spools, each spool contains 200g of filament. Colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Red
Publisher: Gizmo Dorks
Gizmo Dorks ABS filament now comes in a smaller version on a 200 gram spool, the perfect size for sampling or testing the superior quality. Gizmo Dorks ABS filament is made of top notch pure ABS resin. Our ABS resins are of the highest quality and produced with the utmost purity. ABS, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a favorite filament among 3D printer users because it is light weight and durable. It can be injection molded which makes it perfect for 3D printing extruders. It has a high glass transition temperature to reduce deformation, but it is also low enough to be safely attainable with standard 3D printers. ABS is a hard strong plastic with some flexibility when compared to PLA. It is also soluble in Acetone, and it can be easily sanded and machined.
ABS is one of the most widely used plastics in 3D printing and for good reason. It is a strong plastic that has a decent amount of flex. The filament extrudes easily and smoothly with very little stringing or oozing. ABS does cool and shrink after extrusion, so it must be printed on a heated bed and preferably within an enclosed-case.
- Extrusion Temperature: 225 - 250 C
- Heated Bed: 80 - 110 C
- Diameter: 2.85mm +/- 0.03mm
- Net Weight: 200 grams
- Color Pack 1 - Black, Grey, Transparent, White
- Color Pack 2 - Blue, Green, Orange, Red
*Each color pack contains four 200 gram spools.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.7 x 5.6 inches