Brand: Gizmo Dorks
Color: Variety Pack B
- Uniquely formulated to be virtually smell free while 3D printing
- Low odor ABS prints are high in strength and durability while providing for maximum impact resistance.
- 200 gram net weight is the perfect sample size to try out filament
- Nozzle temperature range 225 - 250 C; filament diameter of 1.75 mm +/- .03 mm
- Spool dimensions are 6 inches by 1.5 inches with a 2.25 inch spindle diameter; the net weight of the filament is 200 grams
Publisher: Gizmo Dorks
Gizmo Dorks is now pleased to introduce low odor ABS that eliminates the nasty foul smell emitted during 3D printing. For all of the great mechanical characteristics of ABS, it is known to give off a pungent smell during extrusion. Low odor ABS now gives you all of the wonderful ABS attributes while eliminating the smelly fumes.
ABS plastic has always been a great thermoplastic to use in manufacturing and 3D printing for various reasons such as strength and durability. It's why so many commonly used products are made using ABS such as Legos. It has a high glass transition temperature to reduce deformation, but it is also low enough to be safely attainable with standard 3D printers. ABS is a hard strong plastic with increased flexibility when compared to PLA. It is also soluble in Acetone, and it can be easily sanded and machined. Being one of the most widely used filaments in 3D printing, ABS extrudes easily and smoothly with very little stringing or oozing. ABS does cool and shrink after extrusion, so it must be printed on a heated bed and preferably within an enclosed chamber.
- Extrusion Temperature: 225 - 250 C
- Heated Bed: 80 - 110 C
After many requests for a smaller sample spool, Gizmo Dorks has proudly released this filament with a net weight of 200 grams per spool. The smaller weight spool allows users to try the filament quality and color before committing to a larger 1 kilogram spool.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.2 x 6.1 inches