Brand: Gizmo Dorks
- PETG (Polyethylene Terepthalate Glycol-Modified) 3D printer filament vacuumed sealed with desiccant has high toughness with outstanding impact strength with little shrinkage compared to ABS
- Extrusion nozzle temperature: 215 - 235 C
- 1.75mm filament diameter (Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.03mm)
- Net weight: 200 grams / Spool Diameter: 5.125" / Spool Width: 2" / Spool Hub Diameter: 1.5"
- Compatible with most 3D printers such as Monoprice Maker Select, Lulzbot, Flash Forge, and many more.
Publisher: Gizmo Dorks
The Gizmo Dorks PETG filament is a close cousin to PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) filament. PETG is a new updated version that has enhanced properties. The optimum print temperature is between 215 C - 235 C. Please note that different printers print at slightly different temperatures. PETG filament has minimal shrinkage and warping. The filament has easy adhesion, so it can be printed on acrylic, glass, polyimide (Kapton) tape, blue tape, and others. A heated bed is not required.
PETG filament has good flexible strength more than ABS filament. It's the perfect filament to combine strength and flexibility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts or robotics. The filament is super transparent with a glossy finish. It has great chemical resistance with good acidic and alkalic resistance. The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact. The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable. PETG is known for it's transparency and clarity.
- Extrusion temperature: 215 - 235 C
- Heated bed is not required, although can be used
- Minimal warping with ABS like strength
- Diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0.03mm
- Net Weight: 200 grams
- Available Colors in 200g Size: Transparent and White
Gizmo Dorks has proudly released this filament with a net weight 200 grams. The smaller weight spool allows users to try the filament quality and color before committing to a larger 1 kilogram spool.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.9 x 2.2 inches