Brand: Gulfcoast Robotics
- Link to online assembly and configuration instructions is printed on the package
- Lots of spares. Kit Includes high quality, polished inside heatbreak (comes separately, not installed)
- Included 12V 40W Heater, NTC 3950 Thermistor and 12V 0.13a Fan with shroud
- RepRap 3D printer Extruder All Metal Hotend
- Capable of printing high temperature melting plastics such as polycarbonate and nylon.
Publisher: Gulfcoast Robotics
Hotend is equipped with NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heater, 12V fan. It is pre-assembled with all metal heatbreak and 0.4mm nozzle.
Get all necessary spare parts in one kit. Deluxe kit includes extra parts: 2 x extra heatbreaks, one all metal, anther one PTFE lined; piece of PTFE liner tubing for repairs; 3 x extra nozzles - 0.3mm, 0.4mm and 0.5mm; PC4-M6 and PC4-01 tube fittings for extruder cold end; Hex driver. Use all metal heatbreaks for higher melting point plastics and PTFE lined for easy print with PLA.
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
Thermistor temperature value table for Marlin
Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
High accuracy: 1%
Resistance value at 25°C=100K
Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
Wiring length: 1 meter
1 x All Metal V6 hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / Fan 30mm 12V 0.13A with shroud
1 x One Meter long Bowden tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID
1 x PC4-M6 Tube Fitting
1 x PC4-01 Tube Fitting
1 x V5, V6 compatible nozzle 0.3mm
1 x V5, V6 compatible nozzle 0.4mm
1 x V5, V6 compatible nozzle 0.5mm
1 x All metal heatbreak for 1.75mm
1 x PTFE lined heatbreak for 1.75mm
1 x piece of PTFE liner tubing for repairs
1 x Hex driver.
1 x Thermal Protection Silicone Sock.
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.9 x 1.3 inches