- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- PA (Polyamide Nylon) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20
Details: Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. Polyamide, otherwise known as Nylon, gives you remarkable strength and flexibility for your creative freedom. With durability that's better than PLA, Polyamide is enjoyed for its high strength, excellent inter-layer adhesion, minimal shrinkage, and wear resistance. Polyamide is a low-temperature nylon and can print up to 230°C, and a heating bed is not required. Because it prints at a lower temperature, our Polyamide is ideal for nearly all 3D printers without needing any upgrades. Light and low friction, Polyamide is excellent for functional and moving parts such as hinges, gears, and other mechanical components. 3D printed objects will have a smooth, glossy finish.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 3.0 inches