- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- PC (Polycarbonate) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 240°C - 250°C (464°F - 482°F)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20
Details: Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. Polycarbonate, also known as PC, is a strong, durable, and tough material used for 3D printing. A professional level printing material with high transparency, Polycarbonate filament enhances the original performance of polycarbonate materials with the use of inter-layer bonding. The high impact and excellent heat resistance that this filament offers creates less shrinkage and improved dimensional stability for your prints. Once you master this material, you will see that Polycarbonate yields the strongest and most durable 3D printed parts to maximize your 3D printing experience. Why we love it: Heat & Impact Resistance, Flexible, Durable.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.4 x 2.9 inches