Brand: Creality 3D
- This high quality all aluminum construction is guaranteed to last for years!
- Upgrade from your stock plastic or 3D printed extruder feeder drive as they can wear over time, scrape filament as it is pulled into the printer, or even break when squeezed to release the filament.
- This extruder feeder drive is compatible with nearly all models of 3D printers. No need to change stepper motors or other mounting hardware.
- All hardware required for installation is included in the packaging.
- Official Creality 3D tested and approved aftermarket product. Great for use with any Creality 3D printer.
Publisher: Creality 3D
Details: This is the MK-8 style extruder feeder drive made completely from machined aluminum. This part serves as a replacement for the molded plastic or 3d printed version that many 3D printers come stock from the factory with. The original plastic feeder is prone to wear as the filament is pulled into the feeder if the filament is pulled from above or below the intake. It will effectively "saw" at the plastic over time. The filament intake on this model is beveled as well, to prevent scraping the filament as it is pulled into the feeder which is a common problem among some cheaper all metal feeders.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.6 x 0.3 inches