- 2GT System is an extension of the HTD system with greater load carrying capacity.
- 20 Teeth contact with the belt, that minimizes the chance of the belt slipping. It Gives Better Smoothness and Accuracy of Positioning.
- Circular arc Tooth Profile Tooth Space is Small, Suitable for Straight Line Driving.
- The timing belt is made of premium rubber, more durable and flexible.
Details: Package Included:
- 10×200mm GT2 timing belt
- Material: Neoprene rubber with fiberglass core
- Length: 200mm
- Width: 6mm
- GT2 pitch : 2mm
- Teeth quantity : 100 -Belt height : 1.52mm
-Tooth height : 0.76mm
-Breaking Strength: 86 N per 1 mm (62 lbs. per 1/8") Belt Width
-Temperature Range: -34°C to +85°C (-30°F to +185°F)
-Working Tension: 111 N for 25.4 mm Belt (25 lbs. for 1"belt)
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.6 x 0.9 inches