- Polymaker PC-Max offers the absolute best in toughness that is simply unobtainable from other 3D printing materials of similar stiffness.
- Polymaker PC-Max offers better heat resistance than almost all other 3D printing materials currently in the market. It can withstand temperatures well above 110 ºC.
- Polymaker PC-Max is designed specifically for desktop 3D printing, with moderate printing temperatures and excellent warping resistance.
- Parts made with Polymaker PC-Max shows much improved mechanical strength compared to ABS and PLA under almost every varying deformation test.
- Polymaker PC-Max can be easily post processed to achieve a beautiful smooth surface. Sand by hand or machine and obtain a smooth surface that could rival any injection-molded part.
Details: Recommended printing temp: 250 - 270 °C Recommended printing speed: 30 - 90 mm/s Recommended heated build plate temp: ~ 80 °C
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.7 x 2.6 inches