- Material: Flexible TPU; Color: Clear; Net Weight: 1KG(2.2LB); No bubbles, dust and dirt free;
- TPU flexible filament is a soft bendable plastic that retains its shape and form.
- Thickness 1.75mm; Diameter tolerance: +/-0.03mm, the stability control is highly assured;
- Can print prototypes or 3D parts that require the need to bend while still maintaining the original shape.
- Comes in vacuum sealed plastic bag and Pxmalion Customized Package Box with user- friendly opening;
Publisher: eTranslab Inc.
- Flexible in nature. It can bend easily without any effect on the design, strength and durability.
- Have the ability to adhere well to most surfaces such as glass, aluminum, kapton tape, and blue painters tape.
- Resistant to oil, grease and abrasions.
- TPU is also a good material to be used in the outer cases of mobile devices such as tablets and phones.
- Material : Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Color: Clear
- Shore hardness: 85A
- Weight: Filament net weight 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs)
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C
1x Pxmalion 1.75mm Flexible(TPU) Filament
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.2 x 2.9 inches