- New main board supports 2 new functions: resume printing after power off and filament run-out detection.
- Dual Z-axis makes the 3D printer work more stable.
- Filament run-out detector will automatically stop the printer when filament runs out to avoid wasting of filaments and time.
- All these parts are from original manufacturer. Quality is guaranteed.
- Easy to assemble. Detailed assembly instruction is provided.
This full upgrade kit includes every parts you need to upgrade CR-10 Standard into CR-10S.
- Material: metal
- Length: 51.5cm/ 20.3in
- Diameter: 0.7mm
- Weight: 160g/ 5.7oz
- Number of Phase: 2
- Rated Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Rated Current: 1 Amp
- Holding Torque: 0.48 Nm Typ. (Two phase on/rated current)
- Phase Resistance: 3.6 ohm±10% (20℃)
- Phase Inductance: 8 mH ± 20% (1kHz 1V rms)
- Rotor Inertia: 57 gcm^2
- Motor Weight: 0.28kg
- Insulation Class: B (130℃)
- Step Angle: 1.8 ± 5% / Step
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE
- 1x Mainboard
- 1x LCD Display
- 1x Lead Screw Bracket with Brass Nut
- 1x 34mm Stepper Motor
- 1x Lead Screw
- 1x Lead Screw Bearing Guide
- 1x Z Coupler
- 1x Dual Z Stepper Cable
- 1x Z Motor Bracket with screws and t-nuts
- 3x Longer m6 screws
- 3x M6 nuts and spacers
- 1x Motor wires
Assembly instruction download:
Package Dimensions: 20.8 x 6.0 x 3.4 inches