Color: All Black
- Hot Sale! High Torque
- 45Ncm(63.7oz.in) holding torque
- NEMA 17 bipolar 1.65"x1.65"x1.57" 4-wire
- 1.8 deg. step angle(200 steps/rev)
- Rated current 2A & resistance 1.1ohms
Publisher: OSM Technology Co.,Ltd.
This is high torque Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2A, allowing for a holding torque of 45Ncm(63.7oz.in).
It's ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
The motor is supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin Harwin female connector already fitted - ready to plug and print!
100% brand new of "STEPPERONLINE", and ROHS and CE certificated.
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS16-2004S
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 45Ncm(63.7oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 2A
* Phase Resistance: 1.1ohms
* Inductance: 2.6mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 40mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Shaft Length: 23mm
* D-cut Length: 21mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 1000mm
* Weight: 310g
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
* As a stepper motor, it should connect to a constant current or chopper driver. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
* To choose a driver, please make sure the driver's output current not higher than motor rated current, and voltage not higher than 36V.
* Please take care of four wires coils order when you connecting to driver, or it will damage your driver.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches