- Raw material Natureworks 4032D plus exclusive formulation,1kg net weight
- Multicolor and gradient gradually change, red,orange,yellow,green,blue,purple switch
- Shiny and bright surface, smooth and clear, details of model. Easy support removal.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C - 215°C (317°F - 419°F)
- New updated version, change color faster, brighter and more shiny, all nice colors
PLA is the best and easiest material for FDM 3d printer low smell, health and save NO warp,NO jam,NO burbles,No cracking the best choice for freshman in 3d printing
we make each roll and each point been inspection qualify,hard quality control 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool ,1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C - 215°C (317°F - 419°F) New raw materials PLA 4032D from USA Naturaworks Ingeo,no recycle no rework plastic inside
Product Features 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm) PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C - 215°C (317°F - 415°F) Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.95" Length: 330m Quality You Can Trust High Purity: PLA has low shrinkage rate, NO Warp, NO Burbles even print larger models perform well. Strong Toughness: Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, NO Jam
Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc. Healthy: All of products have passed the RoHS， CE，REACH standard..
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 8.2 x 2.7 inches