Color: ABS+ Black
- ☞【+/-0.02mm Dimensional Accuracy】 Minimum and Precise Tolerance to Ensure Consistently Extruded, No Clogging,Extremely high successful rate
- ☞【Non Toxic & Low Odor】Environmentally materials do not harm to users and the environment.All printer filaments have passed SGS,ROHS,MSDS.
- ☞【Black ABS 3D Filament】 High purity with Low shrinkage,High strength with higher toughness,Convenience of Use,No bubbles.
- ☞【High Compatibility】Compatible with most 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament,Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc
- ☞【Guarantee & Service】365 days warranty available. Any quality problems about our 3D Printer Filament, we will give you a solution within 24 hours.
SUNLU ABS Plus 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm, Black, 1 kg Spool
Color:ABS Plus Black 1kg
♔♔♔ Product Features ♔♔♔
Material: ABS Plus (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Pro)
Package includes: 1 Roll ABS Plus Filament
Net Weight: 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75mm ABS Plus Filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature : 220°C - 240°C (428°F - 464°F)
♔♔♔ Why choose SUNLU 3D Printer Filament? ♔♔♔
【+/-0.02mm Dimensional Accuracy】Stable dimensional accuracy bring you smooth printing experince,no extruder nozzle blocked.
【Authentic Materials】 100% virgin pure raw materials, Non-toxic, Eco-friendly
【Bright Vivid Color】 Good glossy surface finish
【Perfect After-sales Service】Worry-free purchase,for any quality problem, 100% satisfied Solution
✓100% WORRY-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
✓Hope that our filaments can enrich your experience in 3d printing industry.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS+ is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA+ is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong,10 times higher than normal PLA,smoother printing and finished effect surface.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 8.3 x 3.0 inches