Color: 220*220mm for Mega
- ❀Durable Building Surface: Special coating under Scanning Electron Microscope has a hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃. Avoid replacing plastic film
- ❀Easy Maintenance: Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models. Just wipe it with alcohol-soaked cloth/tissue when necessary.
- ❀Better Adhesion: Covered by microporous coating with better adhesion during printing.
- ❀High Performance: It has a chemical tempering glass as the matrix, which has been inspected to ensure flatness better than 0.2 mm
- ❀Wide Compatibility: Compatible with 3d printer like MK2, MK3, Prusa i3 , Mega etc. NOTE: NO tape on the back of the ultrabase platform.
TriGorilla - Anycubic Ultrabase 220*220mm glass platform Heated for 3D printer
Ultrabase has a better adhesion at high temperatures for plastics such as PLA, TPU, ABS, PC,Nylon, PP, and PETG.
Once the print has finished, easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
TPU / Flexible filament: 50-70℃
1 x 220*220mm Ultrabase with Heated
1.Be careful the hot surface during operation, only remove the print models when the bed cooling.
2.Should notice the distance, Never let the nozzle directly rub against the ultrabse.
3.The heating bed and the nozzle need the right temperature for the filament.
PLA / TPU / PETG / Flexible filament: 50-70 ℃ / ABS: 100-125 ℃ (recommended 110 ℃)
PC: 100-130 ℃ (recommended 120 ℃) / PP: 100-130 ℃ (recommended 120 ℃) / nylon: 90-120 ℃ (recommended 110 ℃)
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 11.2 x 1.7 inches